Friday, July 23, 2010

FINALLY!!!

It's about time I blogged! Let me first start with, school starts Tuesday crazy crazy! Now let me tell you a bit about my house and housemates. I've been in Lisas bed because people weren't moved out, that's plus because it's warmer upstairs... especially in the middle of winter, cardboard walls dontcha know. haha So yea I'm up here for a while more because my roomate has a friend staying over for a couple days, no big though. I get to stay with Lisa's roomie Katy who is also the Bomb.com. I have twice now found two sweet notes from her and one of the first nights here when I had no friends she and a couple of her friends, Beth (who is south African), and Emily (who is Canadian) we went on a junk food run and it was a blast, such amazing sweet girls for real!!

There are 5 of us new intakes, Myself, Jolanda (who is Dutch and Worship), Jasmine (who is English and dance), Alex (from Geaorgia, my roomate and worship) and Malarie (who is from Texas and TV/Media). Malarie and I have become quite close, we just click... I figure it's because us Texas girls are so much alike. haha Now I have also met tons more people but let me just name a few, Lyndsey (from Scotland) and Chrissy (from Pennsylvania) These girls are fantastic and it's quite sad because they live so far away so it's hard to see them often, but since they both in worship stream I hope to see much more of them.

There are also a few guy friends made Ivan, Andrew, Oliver and Shawn who are all first semester (they've been there for 6 months already) and are worship stream. Oliver and Shawn are south african, Ivan and Andrew are from the states. Jonathan who is new intake, is from New York. Ethan and Ben are from New Zealand. Matt from Austria. Patrick from Switzerland. Yuda from Indonesia, who is starting his 3 year.... or 4th, can't remember. And of course Chris Jones who has been a HUGE help!

ANNNND I have a connect group thanks to United last week. I'm on the red tribe and we are having a HUGE dance party tomorrow night at someones house, talk about ballin'...I can't wait!!

MISS YOU ALL back home, LOVE YOU. I get excited everytime I hear from you all! Missin' ya!
XOX
JUlie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my girl!!!! I love how God has let you become friends with so many! I am sooooooooo glad you are having just a great time there in australia!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! missssssss you A LOT! talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete