Friday, July 9, 2010

Conference 2011

I forgot where I left off but Wednesday night was Judah Smith Thursday night was T.D Jakes and Yesterday ended with a Bang as T.D preached again! Man, you should all register for conference 2011 now!!! I think there are group discounts and there is stuff for Youth and children while the adults are in church building workshops! MAn it's great.... anyway Wednesday night this sweet Indonesian woman with her daughter asked me if I knew where a certain train was, I told her she could follow us, not that we knew where we were going but hey. So turns out she had been going to the conference all week! Great lady. On the way home that night we were on a bus where a boy, Who turns out is from Ohio but was raised in Australia, was talking to a random lady on our train about Jesus, we were just ease dropping. But it was cool. Thursday after the conference out of everyone, all 30,000 people we saw Lisa what are the odds! So she introduced us to some people. Lots more happened but today time is essential so I must not go.. love you all back home! miss you!

1 comment:

  1. It was sooo good to see you and talk with you :) Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete