Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We Live in a Broken world

So i'm sitting at the mall and I've been thinking non-stop for the past two days about what someone told me....we are broken people who live in a broken world. What a beter place to see and interact with broken people than in the mall. So many people trying to "fix" thenselves with clothes and makeup, drown their worries with shopping, or eating. Isn't that how we all are really? Lonely, broken people. We spend money on things that mean nothing, and are surrounded by people just to have... temporary fullfilment?

I watch these people, and I can't help but to see the the beauty in them. It's a choice really, to see the beauty in someone. It's so easy for me to get aggrivated buy people who don't buy vitamins from me, and try to avoid creepers that come in. Then again, they aren't "creepers", but broken men who are afraid to be alone, "unloved", and lost.

My revelation the past two days : 1.People are the way they are because they're broken. 2. We don't Fear God in the way we should.

You know i think thet're might be alot more healing in our lives if we Feared God more. When I say healing i mean it spiritually, sure God can heal you phisically, but I'm talking about our broken lives. Now when I say fear I don't mean we're all a bunch of little ants, and if we make one wrong move we'll get stepped on by the giant child (God). No. i mean there's a healthy fear , respect, if you will. That kind of fear is so strong, you wouldn't want to even think about throwing such a Holy God around like a toy doll. Because if we're being real isn't that how we tend to think. "we'll I'm gonna go to that bar, party, gossip group, (fill in the blank) and just ask for forgiveness later beaucause I know God will forgive me." Whoa Whoa WHOA! Now I could rant about how christians need to act need to act like actual Christ followers but thats another sermon for anotoher pastor. It's SOO much deeper. We shouldn't do it because we know how it would tear apart the one who knows us, good, bad and ugly and chooses to Love us, PURSUE US. You see the maker of Heaven and Earth, the Darling of Heaven , the only One Holy God who could love us reguardless of our brokeness. To comprehend that blows my mind. Our Lord God Almighty, deserves to be resected, exalted, honored, he deserves our best.

If the "thing" (whatever the thing is) is hard to let go don't pray for Him to take it away, get your face in HIs word and soak it up, because when your so deep in the word, You change. Seek Him, Dwell in Him, and God won't change your mind, He will completely change the person you are.

Last thing, lets get this straight. YOU reading this, whoever you are, don't get butt hurt. This was in no way targeted towards you. It's actually me, this is my blog and I do write things I have on my heart and I myself struggle with. I just remembered in the middle of my "self sermon" that when writing I'm not supposed to put "you" in a paper. I don't know why exactly, but I thought i should give props to good writing teniques after I've butchered them.

Until next time have a great day, week, month. Love to all my saints.
Remember Love God, and Love people.
J-Nasty

1 comment:

  1. JULIE!!!!!! Your amazing and i am gald you have shared this. But you are right about not praying for something to be taken away but to dive into the word and soak it up. I love you girl!!! :D

    ReplyDelete