Monday, March 1, 2010

Now for my weekly blog. Two consistant weeks in a row, not ..bad.

Yesterday when Patrick was preaching I was trying to think of how it could pertain to me, I couldn't think of anything. So later last night something came up and I found how it pertained to me.....
When you don't understand why things are happeneing you have to just stop and say Ok God, I don't know what your doing but Your in control... Your will be done. And it's never an easy thing, but in my opinion having to let go of friends is one of the most difficult situations.

anyway sitting here watching a beautiful happy baby jump up and down.... and listening to demi lovato. I think when I get back from Hillsong I'll Go live at Disney world.. and be a Disney Princess. =) thanks for the chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment