Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life, Loss, And Love.

Ok I actually wrote this last night before I went to bed.

Funny thing, I find it so much easier to write what I feel and think than to blog about it. Maybe because I feel the technology will fade away? Or because it's always changing anyway? I don't know. But what I do know is I really like this writing thing, it makes me think that maybe someday when I've passed away to be with my sweet Jesus someone may stumble upon it and it may be "history" to them. Haha In other news... I've had the strangest morbid thoughts the past two days, mainly about losing my family and I've very quickly come to the realization that naturally for selfish reasons I would not be okay with that.Then there is always that "God's in Control" sermon Patrick talks about popping up saying, "Our prayer is suppose to be 'do what You want God'", and it's never been harder for me to grasp then now. I guess my prayer now must be, "God help me to pursue with all that I an, let my every breathe, the beat of my heart be after who You are." Then again who is God? What characteristics does God obtain? Maybe this should be added to the prayer, "Show me, my Lord, who You are through your word, that I may be found in You,", Leading up to, "that in every and any circumstance I would know YOU are for my GOOD."

It's a hard and strange feeling, the thought of death, I guess partly because we really never do know when tragedy will strike. Plain and simple God is always for our good. We must seek Him to find Him. In the mean time, this is my prayer for you and for me, "Be still dear heart, do not be anxious, but love the people around you for love will break bondage, tear down walls, heal wounds, and restore life
. Love is far greater than death, it is stronger, gives hope, and has power. Remember this dear heart, Life goes by far to quickly for us to just put aside our love."
LOVE to you all
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love you! God is in control and I think at some point none of us would be okay with family passing away. But if it is God's will, then let it be. You are so wise and full of Christ's light :D
    You have another follower hahhah YAY!

    ReplyDelete