Wednesday, April 14, 2010

bippity boppity boo!

Being a vegetarian for a month=fail. Props to all those who are, it's not an easy thing unless you really hate the taste of meat. I just really like chicken as well as beef.

The other night I had a dream I met the Jonas brothers, I think it's because i stopped following them on twitter. haha

So my dad is selling his limo so he can go help me get situated in the SYD, I felt really bad but then I talked to someone who helped me understand better. I saw Bill Yuhaz at church last week and he gave me some "dad" insight.
He said as a father, or any parent, (but i think especially dads) you want to see your children have joy and happiness in their lives. And you will do almost anything to help and see them achieve their goals and joy, even if you have to give things up youself. Just to see your child in happiness makes you happy.

This opened my eyes in a whole new way, It's a tangible cross, if you will. What I mean is, I get it. My dad loves me so much he would give up his limo, his business, and his money that I may know ultimate joy. Given, Hillsong isn't my ultimate joy, and my dad isn't giving up his job, but it's the principle of the matter. I see the love, and the sacrifice.

Our Jesus would give it ALL just so I could know joy, and Love. I like how God amazes me through these things. He's a Big God. It's cool.

LOve you like whoa!

-J.E.N

1 comment: