Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello Bloggers!

Well hello everyone, as of now the only person following me is Julie, so Hi Julie. I thought about starting a blog awhile back. Baily Dodds said I should so everyone will know what I'm up to when I'm in Australia, so here it is.

Today I was at work feeding a sweet baby her milk and rocking her and thought I have stuff I should blog. As her big beautiful blue eyes were dozing off i thought to myself, I may never see this sweet baby again after I leave. I had questions, When she grows up will she get picked on? Be the popular kid? Become heart broken? Disappointed? Angry? I dunno but in this moment I know I'm holding this pure, beautiful, innocent child of God who hasn't experienced any of that. But it dawned on me, the same God who is with me in Australia will be with her as she gets older. What an extraordinary Concept! What a great big God, i try to think of how big God is and I have NO IDEA, not even close of what an unfathomable God we serve. I am, however, very excited to continually lean more and grow more and become more amazed everyday.

Tomorrow morning I get my wisdom teeth out... eshh. So thats all for now folks. more to come? I sure hope. =)

1 comment:

  1. I became a follower right after you left yesterday!! YAY! I will help you with some better templates and such. Great first post. And your right :) I love you girl :D

    ReplyDelete